domingo, 20 de marzo de 2022

Female musical talent (of next previous weeks)


Linde Schöne


I don’t know too much about Linde, except that she has an exceptional voice and that her face belongs to another decade, she’s like an actress of the Golden Era, such classic beauty. 


Love is All


Another cutesy adorable band from Sverige, although less cheesy than Lacrosse. I used to think this is where Ida Maria came from until I realized she was from another country.


Maruv 



This may be the sexiest video of my posts, the sexiest video in Ukraine, the sexiest video in Eurovision. It’s just so fucking hot and amazing. Maruv deserved better during Eurovision, but knowing how things ended up I guess it was expected from Russian government to suck that much.


Mr. Twin Sister


I’m going to be a hipster here and say I knew them back when they weren’t Mr. It was all thanks to Skins US. They’re from New York although by the sound I would have thought they’re from Portland. 


Múm


This is probably the first band from Ísland I truly loved, and I think that they really sound like the ocean combined with volcanos. Their music is so mystical and sweet and mysterious, it’s like a weirder version of Sigur Rós. 


My Toys Like Me


This is the sweet tender beginning of the fierce Aluna Francis. The songs are way more melancholic than the AlunaGeorge ones, and to me they have a bit more teenage angst. Still, Aluna has such a sweet unique voice that makes this band so amazing.