viernes, 4 de marzo de 2022

Here we go again

I’ve had this project for a long time now, and when I was finally making it work, while not keeping a good discipline with time, the platform I was using gave up on me (Tumblr, I know. My fault for choosing them). So I started finding an alternative, and made a mess of myself because the most popular one is a mess for me to understand and I was honestly about to just keep a journal to myself (a la Evernote). So I remember about this old site, and my old attempt at a king lists (oh how stupid and young I was). I’m afraid I may have to find a replacement in the next months because this is also dying, but this’ll do in the meantime.

So basically what I try to do is review the movies I watch, the series I watch too, the books I read, the music I listen to, graphic novels/comics which also go into the book category and rarely, some games I play. I’m an old ahjuma so I don’t really play that much.

I’m also doing this crazy dumb useless bullshit where I select a movie, a TV show, a book and a musician or band from a certain country, to get to know said country and its culture a bit better. I do an introductory review of the country with one of the lesser known touristic place they have and voilà. 

I was also doing a weekly post of 7 female artists or bands with female talent to highlight that there is waaaay more talent than the usual suspects (I started doing this because I was so fucking tired of people talking how amazing Dua Lipa is. She is just a good product of the same basic shit). 

So that’s basically it, I suck at keeping this updated on a regular basis and I’m not really expecting anyone to read this, I probably let my kids read this if I ever have the luck to have them so they can see how I wasted my time, so my audience is this imaginary non existent person. If you happen to stumble with this, hope you enjoy, if you don’t know one of the things I mention then hey, you learn something, and if you do, you get to criticize my point of view. That’s cool too. You’re welcome.